Missed the Save our
The video also includes some great stats, such as:
* Texas Public School enrollment has increased by 19.6%, spending by 95.3%.
* The Consumer Price Index has increased 32% since 1999, but per pupil expenditures have increased by 63%.
* Only 49.8% of Texas education dollars are spent in the classroom.
* Since 1999, Texas non-teaching staff has ballooned by 172%; 4x greater than student enrollment growth.
* K-12 education spending accounts for 43.7% of the state budget.
(Source for all stats: Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.)